Saturday, April 9, 2011

United Methodist Call to Action?!?!

the middle of my day this past Wednesday was spent watching the United Methodist Leadership Summit via the web.  At the same time I was participating in an exciting global twitter conversation.  If you twitter you may want to check out #umclead

I think that the summit itself was interesting and challenging - I am concerned a bit about how the policies that are being proposed will be implemented - but thats for another day.

Here is a blog post that is worth a read - if you are United Methodist and concerned about the future of our denomination - I don't have a long history as a church leader, so I must rely on others to provide the long view...

http://bobkaylor.typepad.com/

Let us always remember that its about God...Father, Son and Holy Spirit
its about how we
love God
love one another
nuff said,
peace - deborah

No comments:

Post a Comment